Transforming Your Dragons
José Stevens, Ph.D.
How to Turn Fear Patterns into Personal Power
Treat yourself to the best homework assignment of your life! Take the Dragon Personality Test to identify which of the seven dragons—arrogance, self-deprecation, impatience, martyrdom, self-destruction, greed and stubbornness—are your primary (and secondary) dragons. Then learn how to deal with and conquer them at last.
- Have all your energy available to you to make choices
- Be a magnet and a role model for people around you
- No longer attract those people who are compulsively drawn to your weaknesses
- Be a genuinely attractive human being, not attractive because of your dramas
- Find compassion for others still in the grip of their own dragons
- Have the power that comes from being truly at peace
© 2016 All rights reserved. www.thepowerpath.com
You may make copies of this writing and distribute it in any media you wish so long as you do not charge for it or alter it in any way. You must credit the author and include this entire copyright notice. While the text may be shared, no audio files including lectures, music and/or sound meditations may be posted on any site for any reason without written permission from the Power Path.