With Jose Stevens and Anna Stevens Harrington
Embrace a new world of health and vitality! This self-directed series of online sessions was recorded from our popular webinar previously titled “Successful Wellbeing: How to Stay Healthy in Times of Stress” with Jose Stevens and Anna Stevens Harrington.
- In this course we comprehensively cover a shamanic understanding of health, illness and how to be in right relationship with your body.
- We discuss how to stay in shape physically, emotionally and spiritually and how to maintain balance.
- We delve into energy management, how to keep yourself and your environment energetically clean, and ways to maintain good energetic boundaries.
- We touch on the basics of shamanic healing and how you can use certain techniques to support yourself and your loved ones.
- And we explore various common health challenges such as dealing with inflammation, weight gain or how to lose weight, memory and mental focus, and how to support longevity and vitality with specific recommendations.
- We also review the body as a map to understand the deeper meaning behind physical challenges.
The Power Path to Health & Vitality: Course Outline
The course consists of 6, approximately 60 minute, video presentations recorded from our live webinar in the Spring of 2017. Each session includes teachings, guided visualizations and demonstrations followed by supportive practices.
This course is most effective and designed to be completed in a minimum of 6 weeks and a maximum of 6 months. For good pacing we suggest doing one Session per 1-3 weeks.
Upon registration you will receive a welcome email with details about the program.
We are happy to share this exciting and inspiring course with you and many of the practical techniques that have worked for us over the years!
The program will include:
1. Six approximately 60 minute video presentations recorded from our live webinar in the spring of 2017.
2. Consisting of lectures, processes, demonstrations and meditations.
3. Self directed lessons and practices.
Cost: $239.00, less than $30 per session!